OFFICIAL CAPCOM CO-STREAMER GUIDELINES
Last updated March 17, 2021
- Please first read through Capcom's general video policy at https://www.capcom.com/video-policy/. These are the standard overarching guidelines for video content.
- Capcom offers Official Co-stream sign-up opportunities for select programming and we encourage you to participate with us. By registering, Capcom may provide materials to assist with your Co-streams such as game information, Co-streamer Logo (see below), and more.
- Below are further guidelines related to official co-streaming opportunities with Capcom. Please note that the Capcom Pro Tour has a separate set of guidelines.
- Capcom may record, reproduce, host, cache, display, perform, distribute, broadcast, transmit and stream any part of the Co-stream on social media or elsewhere for the advertising and promotion of Capcom, Capcom events and Capcom games or for any video on-demand purpose.
- For Official Capcom Co-streaming opportunities, Co-streamer is required to place an Official Capcom Co-Streamer Logo (the "Logo") on the Co-stream, where such Logo is clearly visible. Capcom will provide such Logo to Co-streamer. In addition, the following requirements shall apply to usage of such Logo:
- The Logo should only be used with a transparent background and cannot be manipulated in any way; stretched, skewed, rotated, or color varied. Co-streamer agrees to seek Capcom's prior written approval in case of any required alteration;
- The Logo should be easily readable against the Co-stream background and avoid busy, high-contrast, and patterned backgrounds; and
- The Logo should have blank, padded space around it, a minimum to half the height of the Logo as applied to the overlay.
- Capcom requests that Co-streamer report the following Co-stream viewership KPI and Logo compliance to Capcom, if possible. KPIs should be emailed to Co-Stream@capcom.com:
- Number of Unique Viewers;
- Number of Max Concurrent Viewers;
- Number of Total Viewers; and
- Minutes Watched
- Screen shot of co-stream featuring Logo placement.
- Both parties are, and will remain at all times, independent contractors, and nothing in these Official Capcom Co-streamer Guidelines will be construed to create an agency, employment, fiduciary, representative or any other relationship between CAPCOM and Co-streamer. The parties understand and agree that neither party has authority to bind the other party in any manner, or enter into any agreement or incur any liability on behalf of the other party.
- Subject to Co-streamer's compliance with these Official Capcom Co-streamer Guidelines, Co-streamer may refer to him/herself or itself and the Co-stream as "Capcom Official Co-Streamer" or "Capcom Official Co-Stream."
- Co-streamer's opinions are their own and should not be presented as those of Capcom, nor present themselves as a representative of Capcom.